Northland Lodge is a rare find for campers. Its location on one of Minnesota's best walleye fisheries makes it a gem. But add to that its camping facilities and you'll find "RV Heaven." Northland Lodge offers full hookups for RVs, tent campsites and two full bathrooms (complete with showers) in the lodge. You will also find all of the great amenities that make it the best Northern Minnesota resort; such as a heated swimming pool, free use of water toys like the kayaks, paddleboat and canoe and a lodge with a bar and snack shop. Whether you are a daily, weekly or seasonal camper you will appreciate the outstanding location and facilities offered at Northland Lodge!
• Additional Person Charge: $5 per person per day (under 8 years old free)
• We may charge for day guests
• $50 deposit required. Deposit is applied to the last day of your reservation. You are responsible for the full length of your reservation - no credit will be applied in the event of early checkout.
• Cancellation Policy: Deposits will only be refunded (less $50 office fee) if the campsite is re-rented
• Campsites do not come with free boat or dock space. Boat and motor rental is available.
• Pets are allowed in the campground.
Call 1-800-272-2338 or contact us for more information on your next northern Minnesota vacation!